- Scenic helicopter flight over the world's tallest mountain series.
- Attend the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters
- Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche.
A trek to Everest Base Camp takes about 13 days, however, this helicopter tour cuts off all these days and you can get to the base camp and be back in Kathmandu in just one day.
En-route, your professional pilot narrates all the Himalayan mountain drama as it unfolds as you fly past close to close with some of the tallest mountain series in the world. After attending the base camp, fly back and stop at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche for a breakfast then eventually fly back to Kathmandu, and transfer to your hotel.
If you would like to stop at the best viewpoint for Mt. Everest - Kalapattar, you can get that with an addon during check-out - it's simply an additional stop which will cost a bit more.
- Heli-tour to Everest Base Camp
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Extra landing
- Personal expenses (phone calls, meals etc.)
- Tips (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.