As we have entered the Everest region inhabited by the Sherpas known for their incredible mountain climbing skills, we will also have to to sip tea with them, getting to know more about the Sherpa community; their lifestyle, culture and traditions.
This trek is suitable to even people who are not physically very fit. The maximum altitude will be 4,100 m meaning that we will not have any issues with acclimatisation either.
We are looking forward to providing you with a fantastic and short trek in Nepal, yet with very good views of some of this world's greatest mountains.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m).
Day 03: Rest at Namche Bazar for acclimatization and excursion around the places.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3850m)
Day 05: Trek to Khumjung village.
Day 06: Trek to Phakding.
Day 07: Trek to Lukla.
Day 08: Flight back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up/ drop off and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- Full board meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Professional mountain guide including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu from Lukla, after the trek
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Porters to carry your baggage
- Tips for guides and porters