- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Split Tour through the historic heart of one of the region's oldest cities
- Hvar Island Cycle through the beautiful countryside of one of Croatia's scenic gems
- Korcula Island Explore the villages and vineyards of historic Korcula
- The Dalmatian Coast Explore the coastal plains and breathtaking valleys of Dalmatia by bike
Explore the beautiful Dalmatian coast by bike from Split to Dubrovnik. Visit medieval towns, fishing villages and plenty of vineyards while island hopping along Croatia's coast. Dubrovnik and Split - Spend time in the historic hearts of the region's oldest cities Hvar Island - Cycle through the beautiful countryside of one of Croatia's scenic gems Korcula Island - Explore the villages and vineyards of this historic Island
Day 1 : Join trip Kastel Kambelovac
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing in Split. Ferry to Hvar Island and explore by bike
Day 3 : Explore the historic old streets and abandoned villages by bike on the beautiful island of Hvar
Day 4 : Ferry to Korcula. Afternoon cycling around the red terracotta roofed villages and marbled streets to the sandy beach
Day 5 : Full day's cycling on beautiful Korcula island
Day 6 : Morning ferry to Orebic. Cycle to Zuljana, then drive to Dubrovnik
Day 7 : Optional cycle through the villages of the Dalmatian Coast or relax in Dubrovnik
Day 8 : Trip ends Dubrovnik
- 7 Breakfast
- 3 nights comfortable hotel
- 4 nights simple hotel
- Bus, Bicycle, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Kastel Kambelovac and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 145 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.