- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Split Tour through the historic heart of one of the region's oldest cities
- Hvar Island Cycle through the beautiful countryside of one of Croatia's scenic gems
- Korcula Island Explore the villages and vineyards of historic Korcula
- The Dalmatian Coast Explore the coastal plains and breathtaking valleys of Dalmatia by bike
Explore the beautiful Dalmatian coast by bike from Split to Dubrovnik. Visit medieval towns, fishing villages and plenty of vineyards while island hopping along Croatia's coast. Dubrovnik and Split - Spend time in the historic hearts of the region's oldest cities Hvar Island - Cycle through the beautiful countryside of one of Croatia's scenic gems Korcula Island - Explore the villages and vineyards of this historic Island
Day 1 : Join trip Kastel Kambelovac
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing in Split. Ferry to Hvar Island and explore by bike
Day 3 : Explore the historic old streets and abandoned villages by bike on the beautiful island of Hvar
Day 4 : Ferry to Korcula. Afternoon cycling around the red terracotta roofed villages and marbled streets to the sandy beach
Day 5 : Full day's cycling on beautiful Korcula island
Day 6 : Morning ferry to Orebic. Cycle to Zuljana, then drive to Dubrovnik
Day 7 : Optional cycle through the villages of the Dalmatian Coast or relax in Dubrovnik
Day 8 : Trip ends Dubrovnik
- 7 Breakfasts
- Hotel Baletna Skola (1 night)
- Hotel Fontana (2 nights)
- Hotel Borik (2 nights)
- Hotel Adriatic (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Any international flights to Kastel Kambelovac and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.
What type of bicycle and gearing are you providing? Do you have sizes for shorter (5') adults?
The included bike is a 24-gear Polar Avalanche or Shadow hybrid bike and will be the correct frame size for your height. A 3.5-liter handlebar bag and water bottle holder are included as well as the facility to fit your own pedals or saddle if you wish to bring them. Electric bikes (Scott) are available for an additional cost for the duration of the holiday. Please contact us if you would like to request an e-bike.