- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape, before spending time with a family of meerkats on the edge of the Ntwetwe Salt Pans.
- Packed full of animal viewing opportunities, enjoy morning, afternoon, and night game drives, guided nature walks, and a full day boat cruise in a private a conservancy on the Boteti River, Etosha National Park, and the iconic Chobe National Park and river.
- Enjoy two magnificent evenings at your feature stay camp. Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, join a fullday boat cruise through lesserexplored channels and islands.
- Namibia is a land of spectacular contrasts; climb the iconic Dune 45 to see the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei, explore the picturesque Deadvlei Salt Pans, Sesriem Canyon and Damaraland’s ancient rock paintings and petrified forests.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Chobe National Park
Chobe River (Namibian Side)
Chobe River (Namibian side)
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park
- Lodge (12 nights), Hotel (4 nights)
- 16 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open Safari Vehicle , Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Chobe - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe River - Full Day Boat Cruise & Lunch
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Boteti River - Private Concession Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Evening 4x4 Game Drive
- Windhoek - Welcome Dinner
- Sesriem - Guided Nature Drive & Sundowners
- Sesriem - Sossusvlei & Deadvlei Salt Pan Visit
- Sesriem - Dune 45 Visit
- Sesriem - Sesriem Canyon Visit
- Solitaire - Bakery Visit & Apple Pie Tasting
- Swakopmund - Leader-led Orientation Tour
- Walvis Bay - Visit
- Damaraland - Sunset Walk
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Bushman Paintings
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Heritage Site
- Damaraland - Petrified Forest
- Damaraland - Living Museum of the Damara
- Etosha NP - PM Game Drive (4x4)
- Etosha NP - AM Game Drive (4x4)
- Any international flights to Kasane and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Botswana & Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Botswana & Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Botswana & Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Botswana & Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. Please review the approximate durations of travel listed throughout the itinerary.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers