- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35863
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Take a morning game drive in Chobe National Park – home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants, this is one of the world’s great wildlife destinations.
- Spend two magnificent evenings at your Feature Stay camp. Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, join a fullday boat cruise through lesserexplored channels and islands.
- Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during an Exclusive Experience – a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape, stopping for drinks and snacks as the sun goes down.
- Enjoy Exclusive Experiences at the Boteti River, including morning and night game drives and a guided nature walk on a private conservancy. Here, lions, leopards and wild dogs are regular visitors.
- Meet a family of Meerkats on the edge of the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and watch them go about their morning rituals as the sun rises.
Experience the wilderness and welcoming people of Botswana on a 7-day Premium adventure through its heart. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Chobe River from the Namibian banks, walk through a private conservancy at the Boteti River and hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans. From the rich diversity of Chobe National Park to the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana’s natural wonders will take your breath away.
Day 1: Chobe National Park
Day 2: Chobe River (Namibian Side)
Day 3: Chobe River (Namibian side)
Day 4: Makgadikgadi Pans
Day 5: Boteti River
Day 6: Boteti River
Day 7: Maun
- Lodge (6 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open Safari Vehicle , Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Chobe - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe River - Full Day Boat Cruise & Lunch
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Boteti River - Private Concession Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Evening 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Guided Nature Walk
- Any international flights to Kasane and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 170+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.