- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Morning Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in GameViewer Vehicles
- Afternoon Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in GameViewer Vehicles
- Night Drive in the Okavango Delta in GameViewer Vehicles
- Explore 'Big Daddy' and see the petrified trees in Death Valley
This safari extravaganza takes you into the heart of Botswana and Namibia, cruising in open top jeeps from meerkat colonies to petrified valleys and waterways teeming with wildlife. With a huge amount of included game drives where you can spot roaming elephants, buffalo and lions, quad bike over dunes and experience a show performed by an indigenous tribe, this one also features quality lodges where you can kick back and take a dip in the pool when you're feeling the heat.
Day 1: Kasane to Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Day 2: Makgadikgadi Pans to Okavango Delta
Day 3: Okavango Delta
Day 4: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 5: Maun to Windhoek
Day 6: Windhoek to Sossusvlei
Day 7: Sossusvlei to Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund
Day 9: Swakopmund to Etosha
Day 10: Etosha
Day 11: Etosha to Windhoek
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows his way across these wild landscapes. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- It's all about mother nature in this part of the world and we've got you covered with luxe lodges nestled in the heart of adventure, as well as pre-erected safari tents with mattresses and proper linen. Some lodges have swimming pools to take a refreshing dip, some have buffets to indulge in, and all of them are framed by some of the most spectacular scenery you've ever seen.
- Any international flights to Kasane and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Okavango Delta & Deserts tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Okavango Delta & Deserts tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Okavango Delta & Deserts tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Okavango Delta & Deserts tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.