- Witness great herds of the world's largest elephants closeup as they enjoy a drink and play on the edge of the Chobe River.
- Embark on game drives with the experience and expertise of a local lodgebased guide.
- Great numbers of ungulate animals are attracted by the riverfont in Chobe National Park – experience the large lion prides that follow in their wake.
- Sip sundowners while watching hippos, crocodiles and buffalo on a Chobe River sunset cruise
The Chobe National Park boasts one of the largest concentrations of game in Africa – elephants, buffalo, giraffe, antelope and so many other animals live, breed and eat here; and that’s not even mentioning the 460 bird species that have been recorded in the park. Experienced game drivers often pass up to 15 different species of animal on a single trail, allowing adventurers to spot anything from lions to hyenas, warthogs to the rare puku and beyond. Follow the call of the wild on this short trip through a land full of life.
Day 1: Kasane / Chobe National Park
Day 2: Chobe National Park
Day 3: Chobe National Park
- Lodge (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Minivan , 4WD Safari Vehicle , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Chobe National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Kasane are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chobe National Park Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chobe National Park Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 October 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chobe National Park Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chobe National Park Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary starts and finishes in Kasane. Transfers are available at an additional cost from both Victoria Falls and Kasane Airports.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.