- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness great herds of the world's largest elephants closeup as they enjoy a drink and play on the edge of the Chobe River.
- Embark on game drives with the experience and expertise of a local lodgebased guide.
- Great numbers of ungulate animals are attracted by the riverfont in Chobe National Park – experience the large lion prides that follow in their wake.
- Sip sundowners while watching hippos, crocodiles and buffalo on a Chobe River sunset cruise
The Chobe National Park boasts one of the largest concentrations of game in Africa – elephants, buffalo, giraffe, antelope and so many other animals live, breed and eat here; and that’s not even mentioning the 460 bird species that have been recorded in the park. Experienced game drivers often pass up to 15 different species of animal on a single trail, allowing adventurers to spot anything from lions to hyenas, warthogs to the rare puku and beyond. Follow the call of the wild on this short trip through a land full of life.
Kasane / Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
- Lodge (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Minivan , 4WD Safari Vehicle , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Chobe National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Kasane are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chobe National Park Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chobe National Park Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 343 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Chobe National Park Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chobe National Park Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary starts and finishes in Kasane. Transfers are available at an additional cost from both Victoria Falls and Kasane Airports.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.