- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Okavango Delta on mokoro excursions
- Search for wildlife in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Chobe River
- Spot game in the Susuwe region in the West Caprivi Strip
Enjoy the diversity of landscapes and wildlife in Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe on this semi-participation safari. The diverse and beautiful wilderness of southern Africa is showcased entirely on this itinerary across Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe. We experience the legendary Okavango Delta with its burgeoning wildlife filled channels and islands. Traveling by traditional dugout canoe or 'mokoro' we float past elephant, zebra, buffalo, wildebeest, hippo and kudu. We visit the semi-arid parks of Namibia that provide an alternative habitat for wildlife including elephants, giraffes and zebras. The big game haunts of Moremi and Chobe are home to lions and cheetahs, but provide us with another opportunity to see large herds of elephants in their natural environment. This itinerary also allows for an opportunity to walk amongst World Heritage rock art sites, created over the eons by the diminutive bushmen of southern Africa. We complete our journey at the Victoria Falls, where we observe the wide Zambezi River fall over one hundred breathtaking metres.
Day 1 : Kasane
Day 2 : Kasane to Susuwe / West Caprivi National Park (270km, 3 - 4 hrs)
Day 3 : To Popa Falls (220km, 4 hrs)
Day 4 : Mahango Game Reserve and Tsodilo Hills (120km, 4 hrs)
Day 5-6 : Okavango Delta (travel time from Tsodilo Hills 120km, 2hrs)
Day 7 : Okavango Delta to Maun (320km, 4hrs)
Day 8-10 : Moremi Game Reserve (150km, 6 - 7 hrs including 2 - 3 hrs transfer and game drive)
Day 11-13 : Chobe National Park (120km, 7 - 8 hrs including transfer and game drive)
Day 14 : Chobe to Victoria Falls Zimbabwe (100km, 2 - 3 hrs including border crossing)
Day 15 : In Victoria Falls Zimbabwe, trip concludes
- 14 breakfasts, 14 lunches and 13 dinners
- Private transport in specialised safari vehicle
- English speaking local guide and camp assistant
- 1 night in safari lodge on a twinshare basis
- 13 nights limited participation camping on a twinshare tent basis
- Group camping equipment including spacious dome tent and mattress (sleeping bag and pillow not included)
- Game drives, walks and river excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- Optional activities such as scenic flight across Okavango Delta and activities in the Victoria Falls area
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Transfers from Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasane airport/hotel to trip start point in Kasane
- Sleeping bag and small pillow for camping
- Dinner in Victoria Falls
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International Airfares and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 150 today.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Elephant Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Elephant Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Elephant Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.