- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for wildlife on a mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta
- Revel in 4x4 game drives in the Moremi Wildlife Reserve
- Witness the aweinspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees
Experience the full diversity of the greatest wilderness areas in Botswana and the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls on this exciting accommodated overland traverse. This is a truly memorable journey, full of wonderful wildlife opportunities. Experience the incredible sights and sounds of Botswana whilst travelling in a comfortable, custom-built expedition vehicle and staying in well-appointed accommodation with plenty of local charm. The pristine and varied wilderness areas of Botswana will leave a lasting impression, and are showcased entirely on this premium safari through the Okavango Delta by mokoro, the Chobe River on a safari cruise, and the Makgadikgadi Pans with its striking Baobab trees. Game drives in Moremi Wildlife Reserve initiate our enthusiasm for wildlife where elephant, hippo, buffalo, lion and other big game can be seen in abundance. Staying in these beautiful national parks allows a full appreciation of their unique habitats, spectacular scenery, magnificent sunsets and great diversity of wildlife. Finally we are able to witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Day 1-2 : Kasane to Chobe River
Day 3 : Makgadikgadi Pans (approx 320 kms/4 hrs drive)
Day 4-5 : Moremi Wildlife Reserve (approx 420 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 6 : Maun (approx 120 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 7-8 : Okavango Delta - Pepere Island (approx 320 kms/4 hrs drive; plus 2-3 hour boat trip)
Day 9 : Caprivi (approx 350 kms/5 hrs drive; plus 2-3 hour boat trip)
Day 10-11 : To Victoria Falls (approx 350 kms/8 hrs drive)
Day 12 : In Victoria Falls, trip concludes
- 9 nights in 3-4 star hotels and lodges on a twinshare basis
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 9 dinners
- Private transport in custom built expedition vehicle
- In 2019 - Airport transfer in Kasane on Day 1 only
- In 2020 - Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) on Day 1 only; departure transfer to Kasane Airport (BBK) or Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) on Day 12 only
- English speaking local guide
- 2 nights in 3-4 star permanent safari camp on a twinshare basis
- Chobe River game cruise
- Okavango Delta mokoro excursion
- Game drives as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- International flights
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Bottled water and aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Local cash payment of US$200 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- Any airport transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 198 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 132 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 312 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 26 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana Delta and Wildlife in Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Delta and Wildlife in Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.