- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Morning Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in GameViewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
- Afternoon Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in GameViewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
- Night Drive in the Okavango Delta in GameViewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
This one gives you a taste of Botswana's beautiful biodiversity, from meerkat colonies in the sweeping Makgadikgadi Salt Pans to game drives in the Okavango Delta, one of the world's most iconic safari destinations. With lots of included game drives and incredible cultural experiences along the way, this 5 day adventure will stick in the memory for years to come.
Day 1: Kasane to Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Day 2: Makgadikgadi Pans to Okavango Delta
Day 3: Okavango Delta
Day 4: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 5: Depart Maun
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics. Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager and local guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to Kasane and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.