- Walking tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stunning mountain backdrop and blue lagoons
- Glorious coastline and varied trails Historic and cultural landmarks
- Water sport activities opportunities
The Turquoise Coast offers an alluring combination of beautiful scenery and ancient sites with some fine coastal and inland walking on the many trails in the area, including sections of the famed Lycian Way. Highlights include the ruined city of Arycanda, the chance to walk over a Roman aqueduct and some fantastic coastal views. Those looking for more adventure can also take part in a number of optional activities including SCUBA diving, paragliding and mountain biking. Alternatively just sit back and enjoy the leisurely pace of life in Turkey from the comfort of a poolside lounger or harbour café.
Day 1: Start Kas.
Day 2: Morning orientation tour of Kas followed by a walk through the olive groves
to Limanagzi beach.
Day 3: Optional daywalk in the hills above the town or optional full day sea
kayaking in the clear waters of Kekova Bay.
Day 4: Cavdir to Uzumlu village walk, following Roman aqueduct, still in use in
Day 5: Explore ruined city of Arycanda; afternoon walk to mountain village of Yazir.
Day 6: Daywalk in Patara National Park, including the recently excavated Roman port
town, and the superb beach.
Day 7: Free day; optional activities including diving and paragliding or local
Day 8: End Kas.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Kas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking the Turquoise Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking the Turquoise Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking the Turquoise Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking the Turquoise Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.