- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Canoeing Down the Xanthos River to the beach at Patara
- Sea kayaking Over the ruins in Kekova Bay, and visiting a medieval castle
- Snorkelling and swimming Opportunity to swim everyday
- Kas Stay in a family run hotel with a great pool in the center of Kas
Uncover the rich history and beautiful landscape of ancient Lycia. Canoe from the historic city of Xanthos to the beach at Patara, kayak over the sunken ruins of Kekova and explore the foothills of the Taurus Mountains, enjoying a delicious lunch with a local family. Spend our evenings exploring the cobbled streets and enjoying local Turkish cuisine in the delightful sea side town of Kas. Sea kayaking - Over the ruins in Kekova Bay, and visit a medieval castle Snorkelling and swimming - Opportunity to swim everyday Kas - Stay in a family run hotel with a great pool in the center of Kas Lunch in a village house - Walk to a village in the foothills of the Taurus Mountains for lunch
Day 1 : Join trip in Kas
Day 2 : Full day boat trip from Kas, swimming and snorkelling from the boat
Day 3 : Walks in the foothills of the Taurus Mountains, stopping for a traditional Turkish lunch
Day 4 : Free day; optional boat trip to the Greek island of Kastellorizo
Day 5 : Visit the ancient Lycian site of Xanthos; canoe trip down Xanthos River to a beach at Patara
Day 6 : In Kas; optional trip to Myra, the home of Father Christmas
Day 7 : Sea-kayaking over sunken ruins to Kekova Island, visit Simena Castle.
Day 8 : Trip ends in Kas.
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple homestay
- 1 night simple hotel
- 2 nights simple boat
- 7 Breakfast, 3 Lunch
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Activity Guide(s), Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Kas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Turkey Coastal Active Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35 today.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Turkey Coastal Active Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 67 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 11 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Turkey Coastal Active Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Turkey Coastal Active Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.