- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Practice yoga, meditation, and Reiki
- Explore the mountains and connect with nature
- Experience Tibetan culture
If you are looking for a unique experience to rejuvenate, relax and find balance, this is the perfect experience for you. Spend six unforgettable days rounded by nature, practice Reiki & Yoga, go trekking in the mountains, camp under the stars, learn to meditate, explore of India’s most beautiful destinations, and more!
Day 1: Mcleodganj, India (Day 1: Mcleodganj, India)
Day 2: Mcleodganj, India (Day 2: Mcleodganj, India)
Day 3: Mcleodganj, India (Day 3: Mcleodganj, India)
Day 4: Mcleodganj, India (Day 4: Mcleodganj, India)
Day 5: Mcleodganj, India (Day 5: Mcleodganj, India)
Day 6: Mcleodganj, India (Day 6: Mcleodganj, India)
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- - 3N 2
- - 2N camping
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- McLeodhanj City Tour
- Reiki Beginner's levels
- 6 Yoga and meditation session
- Trek to Triund Hill
- Trek to Lahas Cave
- English speaking guide, certified Reiki Master, Yoga Guru and local guide
- Safe storage for your luggage
- Camping equipment (high altitude sleeping bags, waterproof tents and trek mattresses)
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- Driver’s expenses
- Airport transfer in Dharamshala
- Yoga mattress
- Additional equipment (sleeping bag, backpack)
- Other meals and drinks
- Parking entry and monasteries/museum entrance fee
- Entry visa to India
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Himalaya Reiki, Yoga & Trekking Retreat 6D/5N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Himalaya Reiki, Yoga & Trekking Retreat 6D/5N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.