- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the highlights of Sri Lanka
- Visit an elephant orphanage
- Relax on the sandy beaches of Bentota
- Wander through the "Little England of Sri Lanka"
During this week-long tour in Sri Lanka, we will take you through all the country’s highlights, showing you a true tourist paradise. Learn about the rich culture and the history of ancient Sri Lanka while exploring the sacred Temple of Tooth Relic in Kandy, visit the gentle giants that live at the elephant orphanage, enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Nuwara Eliya and taste the world’s finest tea while witnessing how it’s made. The island is blessed with some pristine beaches where you can relish the salty breeze. Eat and wander around the country like a local but be cautious, you will undeniably fall in love with this paradise island!
Day 1: Airport to Kandy
Day 2: Kandy To Nuwara Eliya
Day 3: Nuwareliya to Bentota
Day 4: Bentota
Day 5: Bentota to Colombo
Day 6: Colombo to Airport
- Accommodation in a single or double room
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking chauffeur
- Applicable taxes
- 2 bottles of 500ml drinking water each day per person
- Free mobile sim card on arrival
- 20% discount voucher at a Gem and Jewelry
- Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrance and activity fees
- Jeep and boat use fees
- Extra items during hotel stays
- Tips for the porters and drivers
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.