- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- age_requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Japan's landscape combining a great mix of challenging route and spectacular scenery
- Explore the rich heritage, history and culture of Japan
- Visit Kanazawa's mustsee, while exploring the hidden gems in the countryside
- Explore the impressive seascapes of onto Peninsula with rugged coast and stunning view
Day 1: Kanazawa Arrival (d)
Day 2: Kanazawa City Tour (b,l)
Day 3: Kanazawa - Togi (b,l,d)
Day 4: Togi - Wajima (b,l,d)
Day 5: Wajima - Noto (b,l,d)
Day 6: Noto – Notojima Island – Wakura (b,l,d)
Day 7: Wakura - Takaoka (b,l,d)
Day 8: Takaoka - Shirakawago (b,l,d)
Day 9: Shirawakawago - Takayama (b,l,d)
Day 10: Takayama Departure (b)
- Wakura: Hotel Kaibo (4-star)
- Takaoka: Hotel New Otani (3-star)
- Stay in excellent 4* accommodation in central location (as below or similar) with daily breakfast: *In remote areas where 4-star hotel is not available, we pick the best 3-star hotel available Kanazawa: Crowne Plaza ANA Kanazawa (4-star) Togi: Togi Seaside Villa (3-star) Wajima: Wajima Onsen Yashio Ryokan (4-star) Noto: Hyakurakuso Ryokan (4-star) Wakura: Hotel Kaibo (4-star) Takaoka: Hotel New Otani (3-star) Shirakawago: Magoemon (Gassho style Minshuku) Takayama: Tokyu Stay Hida Takayama Musubinoyu (4-star)
- Kanazawa: Crowne Plaza ANA Kanazawa (4-star)
- Togi: Togi Seaside Villa (3-star)
- Wajima: Wajima Onsen Yashio Ryokan (4-star)
- Noto: Hyakurakuso Ryokan (4-star)
- Shirakawago: Magoemon (Gassho style Minshuku)
- Takayama: Tokyu Stay Hida Takayama Musubinoyu (4-star)
- Any international flights to Kanazawa and from Takayama are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Heritage Of Japan Biking Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 352 today.
- Earn US$ 234+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heritage Of Japan Biking Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Heritage Of Japan Biking Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heritage Of Japan Biking Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.