- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a local village community and see the traditional side of Kampot
- Immerse yourself in the beauty and culture of Kampot countryside
- Sample some of Kampot’s local delicacies and learn how they are traditionally made
- Explore the side of Kampot untouched by mass tourism and commerce
Your guides are friendly and knowledgeable student guides, many of whom have lived in Kampot all their lives. The native guides also know the best Cambodian rolled cake and Khmer noodle makers that offer free sampling of the traditional delicacies.
Escape the usual, crowded path and explore the real life of Kampot's Cambodian locals.
- English speaking tour guide
- Mountain bike
- Pickup and drop off from hotel
- First aid kit
- Bike maintenance
- Cold towel
- Drinking water
- Village compensation
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.