- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trek
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4-5: Lake Bunyonyi, Gorilla Trek
Day 6: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
- 5 nights twin share accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- *Queen Elizabeth NP, Chimpanzee Trekking
- *Mountain Gorilla Trekking
- *Subject to purchasing gorilla & chimpanzee permits.
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Troop to the Gorillas Accommodated 6 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 211 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Troop to the Gorillas Accommodated 6 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Troop to the Gorillas Accommodated 6 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.