- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking, Subject to purchasing gorilla & chimpanzee permits
Explore one of Africa's best wildlife experiences on Troop to the Gorillas, safariing through Uganda. Trek rare chimpanzee and mountain gorillas in the misty landscape of Central Africa. Guided by experts to the green highlands of Kigezi, witness the endangered mountain gorillas in southwest Uganda. Discover gorgeous lakes, quaint villages and unforgettable sights, capping it off with a myriad of adventure activities in Jinja, source of the Nile River.
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Kampala – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park - Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi rest days or Gorilla Trek day
Day 5: Lake Bunyonyi rest days or Gorilla Trek day
Day 6: Lake Bunyonyi - Kampala
Day 7: Kampala - Jinja
Day 8: Jinja
Day 9: Jinja - Kampala
- 8 Nights twin share accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to/from Kampala are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Troop to the Gorillas-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Troop to the Gorillas-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Troop to the Gorillas-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Troop to the Gorillas-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.