- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trek
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi, Gorilla Trek
Day 5: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 6: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
- 5 nights camping
- 5 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation on tour
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Included highlights:
- Queen Elizabeth National Park,
- Chimpanzee Trekking
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Troop to the Gorillas 6 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Troop to the Gorillas 6 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Troop to the Gorillas 6 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.