- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Chimpanzee trek (part of Gorilla permit payment)
- Mountain gorilla trek (part of Gorilla permit payment)
What could be better than watching gorillas kicking back in their natural habitat? Nothing, that’s what. Gorillas are our closest relatives, so it’s no wonder we homosapiens are so intrigued by these gentle giants. On this once-in-a-lifetime trek through the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, you’ll be one of the lucky few who get to see the last remaining mountain gorillas. Ready to rally the troops? Let’s go!
Day 1 : Kampala, Uganda to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2 : Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 3 : Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4 : Lake Bunyonyi
Day 5 : Lake Bunyonyi
Day 6 : Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
- 5 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Overland safari vehicle
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Kampala are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Troop to the Gorillas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Troop to the Gorillas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Troop to the Gorillas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Troop to the Gorillas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.