- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Chimpanzee Trekking
Explore one of Africa's best wildlife experiences on Troop to the Gorillas, safariing through Uganda. Trek rare chimpanzee and mountain gorillas in the misty landscape of Central Africa. Guided by experts to the green highlands of Kigezi, witness the endangered mountain gorillas in southwest Uganda. Discover gorgeous lakes, quaint villages and unforgettable sights, capping it off with a myriad of adventure activities in Jinja, source of the Nile River.
Day 1: Kampala – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park - Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi rest days or Gorilla Trek day
Day 5: Lake Bunyonyi rest days or Gorilla Trek day
Day 6: Lake Bunyonyi - Kampala
Day 7: Kampala - Jinja
Day 8: Jinja
Day 9: Jinja - Kampala
- 8 nights camping
- 8 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking Subject to purchasing gorilla & chimpanzee permits.
- Any international flights to/from Kampala are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Troop to the Gorillas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Troop to the Gorillas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 August 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Troop to the Gorillas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Troop to the Gorillas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.