Kampala Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
3 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours
- See the seven hills that make up Kampala.
- Visit the King's Palace, King's Lake, Royal Mile, and the New Scottish Parliament.
- Experience the Bahai temple, the Gaddaffi mosque, Museums & Markets.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
SavingUS$ 260From US$ 4,940 11 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 4||Only 10 seats left|
Highlights19% off Today
- See a mountain gorilla up close and personal..
- Search for chimpanzees in Kalinzu Forest Reserve..
- Opt to raft the White Nile River.
SavingUS$ 481From US$ 2,499 US$ 2,018 9 days View Tour
|Jul 17||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 28||Only 1 seat left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results