Premium Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35888
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- With your gorilla permit included in the price of the trip, spend a day through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to get close to Uganda's rare mountain gorillas for an unforgettable hour. There’s also a chance to do a second trek that can be booked on request at an additional cost. Please refer to the itinerary for more details.
- Get close to nature with two fantastic Feature Stays – a carbon neutral lodge in in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and a camp with easy access to the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Sit down to dinner with a local park ranger during an Exclusive Experience, learning about life in the wilderness and their special relationships with the mountain gorillas. This is one dinner conversation you've likely never had before!
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Enjoy Exclusive Experiences as you visit Elsamere Conservation Centre to learn the story of Elsa and their conservation trust over a high tea lunch, then spot hippos and unique birdlife on a boat trip on Lake Naivasha.
Wild dreams come true on a 13-day Premium journey through Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya. Enter the world of rare mountain gorillas in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and spend a day tracking and observing these endearing creatures. See sombre reminders of Kigali’s devastating past, watch local life play out on the streets and witness a beautiful country that's continuously striving to move forward. Explore the vast plains of the Masai Mara from the comfort of four-wheel drive Landcruisers, with an expert local leader at the helm, meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life. This unforgettable journey is sure to stay etched on your mind forever.
Day 1: Kigali
Day 2: Kigali
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 4: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 5: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 6: Kigali
Day 7: Nairobi
Day 8: Lake Naivasha / Lake Nakuru
Day 9: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 10: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 11: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 12: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 13: Nairobi
- Hotel (3 nights), Eco-Lodge (3 nights), Lodge (3 nights), Permanent Tented Camp (3 nights)
- 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- 4WD vehicles , Plane , Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Kigali - Welcome Dinner
- Kigali - Genocide Memorial Centre
- Kigali - City Tour
- Kigali - Rolex Streetfood Lunch
- Bwindi National Park - Mountain Gorilla Permit & Trek
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Nairobi - Welcome Dinner
- Lake Naivasha - Boat trip
- Lake Naivasha - Elsamere Conservation Centre
- Kiambu Tigoni - Eden Reforestation Project
- Lake Nakuru - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Lake Nakuru - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Loita Hills - Cultural talk and village visit
- Masai Mara - Sundowner and snacks
- Masai Mara - Full Day 4x4 Game Drive
- Masai Mara - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Any international flights to Kampala and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 August 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- Tracking gorillas in the dense forest can sometimes be wet, humid, muddy and uncomfortable. The terrain is by no means easy either, so it can be pretty strenuous walking. You need to be prepared and fit enough to walk up to 4 hours up and down hills (perhaps pack some gardening gloves to assist in any up-hill climbs). But the sheer thrill of coming across a habituated group of gorillas, dominated by a great male silverback, more than outweighs any difficulty.
- The gorilla trek is a shared activity. You may be split into different groups according to fitness level, and be accompanied by other travellers on your trek. However there will only be a maximum of 8 people per gorilla family, plus a local Uganda Wildlife Ranger, and trackers.
- Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many some starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- There's a long drive from Lake Mburo to Bwindi (approximately 6 hours) with plenty stops to rest and take photos, the journey will be just as beautiful as the destination.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.