- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Enjoy gorilla trekking in a dense forest
- See how gorillas behave in their natural habitat
Drive to the national park on the first day of the trip. Check into your accommodation upon arriving there late in the afternoon after which you are free for the rest of the day. Travel through the forest on the second day of the trip in search of gorillas. Upon spotting the band of gorillas that has been assigned to you, you can spend around an hour watching them before hiking back to your accommodation.
We will drive you back to Kampala after the trip is over. In case you want an accommodation upgrade, you can always write to us by clicking on the blue 'Make An Enquiry' button on the top right of the tour page. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Kampala - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park - Kampala
- 2 night's accommodation as per the itinerary
- All meals as per the itinerary. Water during gorilla trekking
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Transport as per the itinerary
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- National park entrance fees
- International/domestic flight tickets
- Visas to Uganda
- Meals except those on the itinerary. Beverages and drinks
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Accommodation upgrade (subject to availability)
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe recommend that you carry waterproof jackets and trousers, sturdy walking shoes and rain boots, layers of light clothing, sunscreen and insect repellent with you.