- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Queen Elizabeth National Park Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve
- Kibale National Park The best destination for chimp tracking
- Rwenzori Walk An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'
- Kazinga Channel An exhilarating cruise looking out for hippo, crocodile, elephant and birdlife
A once in a lifetime chance to experience the ultimate wildlife encounter: to get up close and personal with the endangered mountain gorilla in their natural habitat, Bwindi national park. Plus opportunities to track chimps and take game drives, this is a perfect trip for wildlife lovers. Kibale National Park - Spend a day tracking chimpanzees through the jungle; as well as the chance to spot another 13 species of primate including the Ugandan red colobus Queen Elizabeth National Park - Safari through Uganda's finest reserve in search of lion, elephant and buffalo Kazinga Channel - Take an exhilarating cruise looking out for hippo, crocodile, elephant and birdlife
1.Cycling down from mount Nebo
2.Cycling the kings highway
3.The off road cycling in the desert
4.The coffee demonstration in the camp
5. The church in Madaba
While some of this was due to weather and so out of your control it wasnt clear what we got instead to replace these missed experiences.
Day 1 : Join trip in Kampala
Day 2 : Drive to Kibale rainforest
Day 3 : Chimp Trek in Kibale followed by a Swamp Walk through the Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary
Day 4 : Day walk at the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains and transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5 : Game drive Queen Elizabeth National Park; Kazinga Channel river cruise.
Day 6 : Short game drive in the Ishasha sector; transfer to Bwindi National Park
Day 7 : Gorilla trek
Day 8 : Nature walk and time at leisure in Bwindi
Day 9 : Drive to Lake Bunyonyi through coffee plantations and rolling hills
Day 10 : Transfer to Lake Mburo and game drive
Day 11 : Drive to Entebbe where the tour ends
- 10 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 9 Dinner
- 1 night comfortable lodge
- 8 nights premium lodge
- 1 night comfortable bungalow
- Boat, Minibus
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver, Local Guide(s), Ranger(s)
- Any international flights to Kampala and from Entebbe are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Gorilla and Chimp Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 284 today.
- Save US$ 189+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorilla and Chimp Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 539 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 04 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Gorilla and Chimp Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorilla and Chimp Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.