- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ yrs
- Admire a family of mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
- Trek to see chimpanzees in Uganda.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the plentiful elephant and hippo populations in Queen Elizabeth National Park
There’s a wealth of adventure to be had in both Uganda and Rwanda, especially now that tourists are beginning to rediscover this region. We keep this trip small and intimate to create a deep connection with this captivating land. Of course, there’ll be trekking to spot chimps and gorillas, and wildlife drives through Queen Elizabeth National Park to see elephants and hippos, but we’ll also visit the genocide museum for a closer look at the recent history of the region. Trust us: Uganda and Rwanda will stay in your memory for a very long time.
Day 1: Kampala
Day 2: Kampala/Fort Portal
Day 3: Kibale National Park
Day 4: Kibale NP/Queen Elizabeth NP
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth NP/Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Day 7: Gorilla Trekking
Day 8: Bwindi/Kigali
- Standard hotel (1 nt), simple furnished tents/rooms (6 nts).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) /driver throughout, experienced gorilla trackers, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Local Lunch, Kigali
- Guest farm stay near Kibale National Park
- Chimpanzee trek
- Bigodi community lunch
- Queen Elizabeth National Park wildlife safari drives
- Guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum
- All national park fees and trekking permits
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Kampala and from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Culture & Wildlife of Uganda & Rwanda tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 142 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 94 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Culture & Wildlife of Uganda & Rwanda tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Culture & Wildlife of Uganda & Rwanda tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Jane Goodall CollectionA selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.