- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Watching the mighty mountain goriallas
- Boat cruise through the Kazinga channel
This tour is designed for solo travelers, families & groups all alike. The client will have the opportunity to explore the beauty within Uganda during a short time stay either on vacation, family outing or group joining. The trip is suitable for all age categories.
Please see the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Entebbe - Kibale Forest
Day 2: Kibale Forest
Day 3: Kibale Forest - Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Mweya - Ishasha
Day 6: Ishasha - Bwindi Impenetrable
Day 7: Bwindi Impenetrable - Entebbe
- Boat cruise
- Transportation in 4X4 vechicle
- Park entry fees
- Driver and Guide
- All accommodation during the safari
- All meals during the safari
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 119+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis category is made for all age categories and can depart any time of the year depending on the client