Kampala Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
4 Adventure and sport activities Tours
- The spread of wildlife on this 6-day of adventure is superb.
- An included lecture on the rhino re-introduction project at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary provides excellent insight into one of Uganda’s great conservation efforts.
- Every traveller booked onto this adventure results in a donation towards East Africa Wildlife Society.
SaveUS$ 135From US$ 2,690 6 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest.
- White water rafting from the source of the River Nile.
- Tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Marvel at views from the summit of Margherita Peak (5109m).
- Trek in the UNESCO World Heritage listed Rwenzori Mountains, a source of the River Nile.
- Discover remote alpine valleys and glacial landscapes.
SavingUS$ 195From US$ 3,704 13 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results