- Active and outdoor
- Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking
- Young Adults
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35742
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trekking**
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking**
Day 1: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trek
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi, Gorilla Trek
Day 5: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 6: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
Day 7: Kampala to Jinja
Day 8: Jinja
Day 9: Jinja to Kampala
- 8 nights camping
- 8 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully Equipped Acacia Safari Vehicle
- All Road Tolls and Vehicle Taxes
- All Ground Transportation
- Services of Two Crew
- Camping And Cooking Equipment
- Sleeping Mattress
- **Subject to purchasing gorilla & chimpanzee permits
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Airport Transfers
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Activities
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals Not Indicated
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 9-day Gorillas Nile River Encounter Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
9-day Gorillas Nile River Encounter Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 9-day Gorillas Nile River Encounter Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.