- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-95 yrs
- max group size 7
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-10677
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy a family-friendly safari experience
- See native wildlife including wild animals and birds
- Includes and informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
On this short but comprehensive safari experience, you will take a short hike to the top of Murchison Waterfalls; go for a game drive in the Nile Delta area, where you can spot wildlife such as buffaloes, giraffes, warthogs, lions, primates, and birds; and embark on a three-hour boat cruise to the base of Murchison Falls, where you will find excellent photographic opportunities.
Stay overnight in safari tents in a camp located in the heart of the Park and offering a stunning view of the River Nile (accommodation upgrades are also available).
Day 1: Visit the Top of the Falls
Day 2: Game Drive and Boat Cruise
Day 3: Visit to the top of the Falls and travel back to Kampal
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review on BookMundi.
I am more than happy to learn that you enjoyed your trip to Murchison Falls.
I count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
I look forward to having you travel with us again in the future!
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.