- See rhinos up close as we make a stop at the Ziwa Rhino Santuary
- Boat safari along the world-famous River Nile
- Hike to the top of the falls on Murchison Falls National Park
- Game drive to find elusive predators such as Lions, Hyenas, Leopard, and Jackal etc...
Along the way, be prepared to meet rhinos as we make a stop at the Ziwa Rhino Santuary, a private, non-profit, animal sanctuary in Uganda.
Throughout this tour, you will stay in luxury accommodation while our staff ensures that you get quality customer service at all times.
This tour is bookable all year long.
Your guide will pick you up early in the morning and take you to Murchison Falls National Park.
First, we travel through Nakasongola for an ultimate rhino encounter! Be prepared to meet fifteen southern white rhinos at Ziwa Rhino Santuary, a private, non-profit, animal sanctuary in Uganda. The sanctuary also offers interesting activities including rhino trekking, bird watching, nature walks and relaxation.
We will then have an evening game drive upon arrival at Murchison Falls National Park, home to a number of mammals and has Uganda's largest population of Nile crocodiles.
Today, we set our for an early morning game drive to find elusive predators such as Lions, Hyenas, Leopard, and Jackal among several others; all the while enjoying the beautiful savannah landscape.
In the afternoon, we set out for a boat safari along the world-famous River Nile, which sets off at Paara, going upstream to the base of the Murchison Falls. While on cruise, you will see Crocodiles, Hippos, and lizards. You will also chance upon Buffaloes, Elephants and Antelopes quenching their thirst and cooling off the heat by the river banks.
We will make our way at the top of the falls on Murchison Falls National Park. This will be a hike lasting for almost an hour adjacent the Murchison falls. Though exhausting, this will all be worth as you feast your eyes with the amazing views of the falls at different spots along the trail.
In the afternoon, we head back and depart for Kampala.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the last day
- Accommodation on the night before the tour begins
- International flights
- Personal items
- Alcoholic Beverages