- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beautiful Norwegian winter landscape
- Wide choice of trails and terrain
- Wonderful hospitality
In central Norway, to the north of the town of Gol, lies Kamben, beautifully situated on an undulating plateau dotted with birch and conifer forests. Visitors have been enjoying cross-country skiing on the Golsfjellet for many years and the well-marked trails around Kamben offer numerous options to those with a grasp of the basics and a little experience. To the north routes take us to Oset, with its traditional stave church, from here we can follow the loipe through wooded snow glades before joining the banks of the river Tislei. A gradual climb to the north-west brings us up onto Golsfjell proper, with six summits over 1000m. Each one has a magnificent view over the mountains of the Jotunheim National Park to the north-east and the Hardangervidda to the south-west. On at least one of these outings, we will call at the hotel's own cabin in the mountains for lunch by the fire.
Day 1: Start Kamben
Day 2-4: Three days of cross-country skiing.
Day 5: Free day
Day 6-7: Venturing further afield
Day 8: End Kamben
- 7 nights hotel accommodation , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners included
- Travel by train and private minibus
- Transfers for group flights
- 5 days guided cross-country skiing
- Cross-country skis boots and poles included
- Group normally 4 to 14, plus leader
- Skis, boots and poles
- Any international flights to/from Kamben are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cross-country Skiing: Kamben tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cross-country Skiing: Kamben tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 12 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cross-country Skiing: Kamben tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cross-country Skiing: Kamben tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.