Looking for available travel experts
7 Trips by Kalpak TravelRingstrasse 13, Nussbaumen, Switzerland
- Visit Ashgabat, the city of white, marble-clad buildings and grand monuments.
- Camp near the Darvaza gas crater, also known as the 'Door To Hell'.
- Visit the stunning Yangykala Canyon.
- Explore Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan.
- Travel to Lake Iskander Kul, named after Alexander the Great.
- See the UNESCO world heritage site of Sarazm & the archeological site of Panjakent.
- Travel to the majestic Fann and Pamir Mountains.
- Visit the ancient Yamchun fortress, located in the heart of the Pamirs.
- Enjoy the view of Lenin Peak from Tulpar Kul Lake.
- Combine cultural highlights and natural beauty of Central Asia in one tour.
- Visit the capitals of all the 'Five Stans'.
- Witness the remnants of a glorious past in Khiva, Bukhara & Samarkand.
- Explore the remarkably well preserved city of Khiva.
- Learn about the rich history & architectural wonders of Samarkand.
- Visit the old, charming city of Bukhara, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Explore Bukhara & Samarkand, the ancient cities on the Silk Road.
- Discover Persian influences in the 2500-year-old city of Khiva.
- Tour Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan and the greenest Central Asian capital.
- Explore Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
- Experience the nomadic life around Song Kul Lake, sleep in a yurt.
- Take a trip to Issyk Kul Lake, also known as the 'Pearl of Kyrgyzstan'.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results