18 Trips by Julia Travel SLCarrer Balmes, 5, Barcelona, Spain
- Get a chance to look at Africa’s coast from the furthest tip of Europe.
- Explore the fascinating phenomenon of stalagmites in the Saint Michael’s Caves.
- See three different species of dolphins leaping in Gibraltar’s Bay..
- Visit to the most known street of Gibraltar & the economic heart of British colony..
- Spend free time making shopping and take advantage of prestigious brands’ discounts..
HighlightsBest Seller Free cancellation
- Hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another.
- Admire the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid.
- View the city’s most distinguished Ávila’s symbol, the Walls of Ávila.
- Soak yourself in rich history of the Cathedral of Salvador de Ávila.
- The double arches supported by pillars.
- See spectacular views over the Gaitanes gorge.
- Walk three-kilometers along the narrow historic pathway.
- Visit Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, the main water reserve in Malaga.
- Visit to the Grand Souk, heart of Tangier & the point where the old & modern city meet.
- See the Kasbah which was the ancient Governor’s Palace but today the museum of Tangier.
- Enjoy the finest panoramic views of the Strait of Gibraltar & Spain.
HighlightsSkip the queue
- Masterpieces of J.
- See more than 1300 works in the Museo Nacional del Prado displays.
- Sightseeing tour from the bus that will take you up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia.
- Drive by the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter.
- Demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country.
- See Antoni Gaudí's Jewels: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera & Casa Batlló.
- Canaletes to Monument a Colom through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and Mercat de la Boqueria.
- The beauty of the Gothic Catalan art - The Barcelona Cathedral and much more!.
HighlightsSkip the queue
- Walk through the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931..
- The Royal Palace, one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe..
- "Skip the Line" access.
- Join our walking tours and motor coach tours to remember Madrid in a different way.
- Go down towards Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía and Plaza del Callao.
- Free drink by courtesy of our partnership Hard Rock Café.
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture..
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting..
- El Puente de San Martín is a medieval bridge over the Tagus River..
- Discover the F.C.
- Visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the stadium.
90 minute sightseeing tour in Barcelona. Read More
- Starts /Ends Barcelona/Barcelona View Map
- Operator Julia Travel SL
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Discover The City of Toledo, one of the oldest in Europe.
- Take a guided tour of the city and view its Cathedral & Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue.
- Visit the Home-Museum of El Greco.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results