Jordan Private Tours
Private tours allow you to either explore the country alone or with a small group of people. Here are some of the best private Jordan tours and trips:
- Private camel safari on Jordan's deserts: Ever wondered what it feels like to be a desert nomad? A private camel safari is the best way to find out. Take a private camel safari ride and tour the Wadi Rum desert on a camel or a 4x4 jeep and get a taste of the unique hospitality of the Bedouin nomads. A private safari offers personalized and intimate experience, with customized itinerary. The tour combines exploration of Jordan’s natural beauty and cultural heritage, a perfect introduction to the country.
- Private hiking tours to Jordan's deserts: If you wish to hike Jordan’s vast deserts without joining a group of strangers, this private hiking tour of Jordan’s deserts is an excellent option for you. Explore one of the seven wonders of the new world and hike through the protected areas in Wadi Rum, where you will visit the Sand Dunes, Lawrence’s House, and other important sites. These hikes can be challenging, but you can rest assured your private guide will assist you in every step of the way.
Jordan private tours based on popular travel theme
Choose your own adventure with private Jordan tours that suit your traveling style:
Duration-based Jordan private tours
Whether you plan to stay in Jordan for only a few days or have the luxury of time, there is a private tour that would help you get the most value of your time and money.
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing the perfect private tour in Jordan, you could submit a customized trip request for Jordan.
Travel experience and benefits of Jordan private tours
- Private guides provide unique insights into the history of the country’s important tourist destinations and will regale you with stories about the Roman ruins in Jerash and other essential landmarks in Petra.
- Take the guesswork out of planning your movement by hiring a local guide to help you design a suitable itinerary. Customize your itinerary by choosing where you want to visit, when you want to visit, and how long you want to spend.
- Enjoy priority service in restaurants and tourist sights by employing private guides licensed by Jordan’s Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities.
- Feel free to change your itinerary or take a rest day whenever you feel like. All you have to do is inform your private guide in advance. A private Jordan tour is meant to give you maximum comfort and convenience.
- By avoiding the tourist crowds that travel in groups, you could blend better with locals. Having a private guide by your side will also help.
Tips when doing Jordan private tours
- Book your trip about 6–12 months in advance, so you can finalize all the details and enjoy a luxurious private tour experience.
- A private tour is an excellent way to get out of your comfort zone and explore new things. Try new foods, and learn about the diverse cultures of the country.
- We recommend you to tip your guide at the end of the trip.