Jordan Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
3 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 107 Reviews
- Uncover secret traditions and flavours with a Jordanian shepherd over breakfast.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Savour the smells and tastes of a freshly prepared Bedouin zarb – slow roasted vegetables and juicy spiced meats cooked to perfection in an underground barbecue..
SaveUS$ 219From US$ 1,505 US$ 1,354 6 days View Tour
|Jun 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 26||Only 4 seats left|
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman.
- Explore the legendary city of Petra.
- Learn to cook traditional Jordanian dishes in some of the country's popular destinations.
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshouka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- In remarkable Petra, Jordan's 'Rose City', sit down with locals for a hearty serving of mansaf, delicious lamb with fermented, dried yoghurt sauce..
- Take a dip in the famously salty Dead Sea.
Discover the classic dishes and delectable delights of Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this Real ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Food tours
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport 4WD Jeep & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 710From US$ 4,895 US$ 4,405 14 days View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 18||Only 4 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results