- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger National Park spot the iconic Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo) on safari in South Africa's premier national park
- HluhluweiMfolozi Game Reserve enjoy a game drive in the oldest game reserve to be found in Africa, home to both black and white rhinos
- Swaziland explore the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and visit the Umphakatsi Chief's homestead
- Cape Town see the highlights of the southern tip of Africa on a Cape Point tour, including Hout Bay and the penguins at Boulder's Beach
The South African safari that has it all! Exciting wildlife, breathtaking scenery and insights into culture and history. Travel from Jo'burg to Kruger National Park, through the Kingdom of Swaziland and onto Zululand. Hike in the Drakensberg Mountains and go pony trekking in Lesotho. Journey south through Addo Elephant Park with wonderful game viewing and the lush Tsitsikamma Forest. Before reaching Cape Town, visit Oudtshoorn's Cango Caves and go wine tasting in Stellenbosch.
Day: 1 Johannesburg
Day: 2 Graskop
Day: 3-4 Kruger National Park
Day: 5-6 Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day: 7-8 Hluhluwe Umfolozi National Park
Day: 9-10 Drakensberg Mountains
Day: 11-12 Malealea
Day: 13 Cradock
Day: 14 Addo Elephant Park
Day: 15-16 Tsitsikamma National Park
Day: 17 Oudtshoorn
Day: 18-19 Stellenbosch
Day: 20 Cape Town
- 19 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Transportation in a fully equipped Toyota Quantums or other appropriate vehicles
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Games drives - Kruger National Park, Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve, Addo Elephant National Park
- Lesotho - pony trekking and St Lucia Estuary boat cruise
- Oudtshoorn - Cango Caves excursion
- Stellenbosch - wine tasting and cellar tour
- Cape Point Tour
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- International flights and visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 167 today.
- Save US$ 111+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this World in One Country - 20 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
World in One Country - 20 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this World in One Country - 20 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.