- Getaways and short breaks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Take a memorable sunset safari in a private game reserve
- Enjoy two fullday game drives in the Kruger National Park
- Relax by a campfire under a starry sky while listening to the sounds of the night
- See the spectacular Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels on you return trip to Johanessburg
Answer the call of the Kruger, South Africa's vast and famous game park that is simply teeming with Africa's most iconic creatures. This four-day safari puts you right in the thick of the park's grasslands and forests, filled with birdlife and big game. Keep an eye out for grazing elephants, giraffes and wildebeest from your safari vehicle and try to spot prowling lions and leopards at night. This might be a short adventure, but it's certainly an action-packed and memorable one.
Day 1:Johannesburg/Kruger National Park
Day 2:Greater Kruger National Park
Day 3:Greater Kruger National Park
Day 4:Greater Kruger National Park/Johannesburg
- Camping (with facilities) (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Minibus , 4X4 safari vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Private Game Reserve - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Full Day Game Drive
- Kruger Lodge Reserve - Morning Nature Walk
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wild Kruger Camping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Kruger Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wild Kruger Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Kruger Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Our campsite is located in the Guernsey Private Game Reserve which is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 50 minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
- This itinerary starts and finishes in Johannesburg and includes two long travel days.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal