Looking for available travel experts
- Explore Johannesburg on foot.
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the Carlton Centre.
- Check out the artwork at Ghandi Square.
- Several days hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains.
- Royal Natal National Park and the amazing rock formation, the 'Amphitheatre'.
- Walking through the mountainous terrain of Swaziland.
|Jan 26||Only 1 seat left|
|Feb 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Search for wildlife on a walking safari and game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Enjoy mountain walks in the Drakensberg Mountains, including an ascent of the Amphitheatre.
- Experience the Mpumalanga Panorama Route.
SavingUS$ 118From US$ 2,242 14 days View Tour
|Nov 24||Only 10 seats left|
|Feb 9||10+ seats left|
- Hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage region.
- Trek to the top of the Amphitheatre in the Drakensbergs.
- Hike to the cliff-face where Tugela Falls, second highest in the world, cascades 948m.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 11 days View Tour
|Feb 11||Only 8 seats left|
|May 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Search for amazing wildlife on Kruger National Park game drives.
- Discover the Portuguese and Arab influences in the food and architecture of Mozambique.
- Relax on the coastal beaches or take part in various water activities in beautiful Inhambane.
SavingUS$ 125From US$ 2,374 14 days View Tour
|Apr 14||10+ seats left|
|Jun 9||10+ seats left|
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
SavingUS$ 123From US$ 2,337 17 days View Tour
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
|Jan 19||10+ seats left|
- Soweto - Tour of this famous township to uncover the history of the struggle against aparth.
- Ithala - Game walks through the deep valley of Ithala Game Reserve.
- Tembe Elephant Park - 5 star accommodation in the middle of the bush.
SavingUS$ 128From US$ 2,432 12 days View Tour
|Apr 8||10+ seats left|
|May 6||10+ seats left|
- Experience the real Johannesburg on a Soweto bicycle tour, followed by dinner at a top traditional steakhouse.
- Venture to where relatively few visitors to South Africa go – the arid and atmospheric remote northern corners of Kruger National Park.
- Tackle the Pafuri Walking Trails with local guides, marvelling at such unique landscapes as the Luvuvhu fever tree forest.
SavingUS$ 129From US$ 2,451 7 days View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 16||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results