- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Camp overnight in the pristine wilderness of the Okavango Delta.
- Take a wildlife safari drive through Hwange National Park.
- Witness the majestic Victoria Falls
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Unforgettable destinations like Southern Africa call for a customized collection of sights and experiences. Experiences in store include a sunset cruise on the Chobe River, a thrilling whitewater rafting ride in the Zambezi River, and full-day wildlife safari drives to spot elephants, lions, rhinos, and more. The ability to pick and choose experiences to your liking makes this Southern Africa tour all the more incredible.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Maun
Day 3: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 4: Okavango Delta/Maun
Day 5: Maun/Kasane
Day 6: Kasane
Day 7: Kasane/Hwange National Park
Day 8: Hwange National Park
Day 9: Hwange National Park/Victoria Falls
Day 10: Victoria Falls
Day 11: Victoria Falls/Johannesburg
Day 12: Johannesburg/Hazyview
Day 13: Kruger National Park
Day 14: Kruger National Park
Day 15: Hazyview/Johannesburg
Day 16: Johannesburg
- Hotel (7 nts), Lodge (7 nts), Bush camping (1 nt).
15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, boat, 4x4
- Okavango Delta Excursion
- Chobe River Sunset Boat Cruise
- Chobe National Park Safari Drive
- Wildlife Safari in Hwange National Park
- Victoria Falls Guided Tour
- Boma Dinner & Drumming, Victoria Falls
- Panorama Route Scenic Drive
- Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Wildlife Safari Drive
- Internal flights
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Southern Africa: Safari & Camping Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 160+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade Southern Africa: Safari & Camping Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Southern Africa: Safari & Camping Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Southern Africa: Safari & Camping Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.