- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Luxurious and comfortable lodge and ship
- Unique cruise on Lake Kariba through emblematic and mysterious landscapes
- Land and water safaris in Chobé and Matusadona National Parks
- The grandness of Victoria Falls is waiting for you, on foot or on board a helicopter .
From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, you’ll discover spectacular panoramas and tumultuous histories, but also incredible wildlife and carefully crafted menus that reflect the flavors and savors of Africa, as well as the most beautiful natural reserves and the secrets of Lake Kariba before taking in the grandeur of the “smoke that thunders,” Victoria Falls.
Day 1: Johannesburg (south Africa) Arrival And Tour
Day 2: Johannesburg - Kasane - Arrival At Cascades Lodge (south Africa-botswana-namibia)
Day 3: Chobe National Park (namibia-botswana)
Day 4: Impalila Island (namibia)
Day 5: Cascades Lodge - Kasane - Victoria Falls - Lake Kariba - Boarding The Ship (namibia-botswana-zimbabwe)
Day 6: Lake Kariba - Sailing On The Gache-gache And Sanyati Rivers (zimbabwe)
Day 7: Lake Kariba - Matusadona National Park (zimbabwe)
Day 8: Kariba - Victoria Falls (zimbabwe)
Day 9: Victoria Falls Optional Excursion And Departure
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Refined local cuisine
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa: Travel To The Ends Of The Earth (port-to-port Cruise) - New tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 238+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa: Travel To The Ends Of The Earth (port-to-port Cruise) - New tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa: Travel To The Ends Of The Earth (port-to-port Cruise) - New tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa: Travel To The Ends Of The Earth (port-to-port Cruise) - New tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.