- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park.
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls.
- Track rhinos on foot in Matobo National Park.
- Feel the pulse of a continent at a dancing demonstration.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. When it comes to raw, in-your-face wildness, South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe is where it's at — and from the vantage of our rugged Lando, even more spectacular. Witness traditional dancing, explore the Okavango Delta with a wildlife walk and bush camping, track rhinos on foot in Zimbabwe’s Matobo National Park, and capture the "big five" (in photo form, of course) in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, while camping keeps you close to the incomparable scenery. This quick tour isn't simply a taste of Africa; it's a full-course meal — with seconds.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Serowe
Day 3: Serowe/Maun
Day 4: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 5: Okavango Delta/Gweta
Day 6: Gweta/Kasane
Day 7: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls/Matobo National Park
Day 10: Matobo National Park
Day 11: Matobo National Park/Tshipise
Day 12: Tshipise/Kruger National Park
Day 13: Kruger National Park/Greater Kruger Area
Day 14: Greater Kruger Area/Johannesburg
Day 15: Johannesburg
- Simple hotels (2 nts, single or twin-share), participation camping (11 nts), basic bush camp (1 nt).
13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), open safari vehicle, mokoro, walking
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary Drive
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance with wildlife safari drives in the Lando
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Encompassed: Bush Camps & Wildlife Spotting tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Encompassed: Bush Camps & Wildlife Spotting tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Encompassed: Bush Camps & Wildlife Spotting tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Encompassed: Bush Camps & Wildlife Spotting tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.