- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town: This extraordinary city is juxtaposed between sea and mountains and offers a vibrant culinary offering, great nightlife and a lively cultural scene
Explore South African in an eco-friendly way. Maintain a low carbon footprint during the entirety of the trip by arriving to the country on ‘green’ airlines, such as South African Airways and Lufthansa, two of a number of airlines that offer carbon offsets. Discover one of the best national parks on earth – Kruger – and disconnect from the hustle and bustle of daily life, getting in contact with nature. Observe incredible wild animals, including the Big Five. The wildlife of the Kruger Park, the land of the proud Zulu warriors and unforgettable Cape Town, with its historic coastline and its famous vineyards, make South Africa an indispensable destination. The ideal itinerary to get the best possible picture of the contrasts offered by South Africa with Kruger’s nature and wildlife as a counterpoint to the beautiful and scenic Cape Town, all with ‘green’ alternatives to keep your mind at rest for the eco-conscious traveller.
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg – Kruger National Park-hazyview (380km –5 Hrs)
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Kruger National Park – Cape Town (2 Hrs By Flight, Not Included)
Day 5: Cape Town
Day 6: Cape Town
Day 7: Depart Cape Town
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- 3 lunches on day 1, 2, 3
- 3 dinners on day 1, 2, 3
- Shuttle transfer from the hotel to Nelspruit Airport on day 4
- Please note that this is basically a non-guided tour. Local guides are only present on guided excursions:
- ***Operated with an English -speaking local guide during the bike tour on day 5
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: Admission to and game drives in Kruger National Park (day 2,3), Guided Cape Town Bicycle Tour (day 5), Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
- ***Operated with escorted Safari Echo Ranger during the safari games on day 2 and 3
- Arrival shuttle service to Hazyview from O.R. International Airport (departing at 06h45 & 11h00)
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Drinks during included meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours
- Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket on day 6
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Nelspruit to Cape Town flight on day 4 not included.
- Departure transfer on day 7, to Cape Town airport
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South African Eco Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South African Eco Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South African Eco Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.