- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Afternoon and two full day 4X4 game drives in Kruger National Park
- Morning bush walk through Kruger National Park
- See Blyde River Canyon
- Esitjeni village Walk
Is this trip for me? UNTAMED. MIND-BLOWING. ENRICHING Forget the mainstream checklist, this trip is its own Big Five - BIG on wildlife, BIG on the outdoors, BIG on culture, BIG on views and BIG on having a sick time. Oh, and the wine here is pretty bloody good too. On this one, adventure is seriously an understatement.
Day 1 : Johannesburg to Kruger National Park, South Africa
Day 2 : Kruger National Park
Day 3 : Kruger National Park
Day 4 : Kruger National Park to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Eswatini
Day 5 : Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 6 : Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary to St Lucia, South Africa
Day 7 : St Lucia to Durban
Day 8 : Durban
Day 9 : Durban to Drakensberg
Day 10 : Drakensberg
Day 11 : Drakensberg to Malealea, Lesotho
Day 12 : Malealea
Day 13 : Malealea to Mountain Zebra National Park, South Africa
Day 14 : Mountain Zebra National Park to Addo Elephant National Park
Day 15 : Addo Elephant National Park to Storms River
Day 16 : Storms River to Oudtshoorn
Day 17 : Oudtshoorn to Hermanus
Day 18 : Hermanus to Cape Town
- 17 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 17 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 14 Dinners
- Overland safari truck - lockers included. 4X4 safari Jeeps.
-Mlilwane sunset game drive: from 390 ZAR
-Mlilwane guided walk: from 225 ZAR
-Visit the Esitjeni village chief: from prices available locally
-Surfboard hire in Durban: from prices available locally
-Bay cruise in Durban: from prices available locally
-Visit Juma Masjid Mosque in Durban: from prices available locally
-Tour to Valley of 1000 Hills: from prices available locally
-Amphitheatre day hike in Drakensberg: from 590 ZAR
-Sangoma appointment: from 70 ZAR
-Guided hike in Malealea: from 80 ZAR
-Non-guided hike in Malealea: from prices available locally
-Pony trekking in Malealea: from 330 ZAR
-Mountain biking in Malealea: from 300 ZAR
-Village tour in Malealea: from 50 ZAR
-Sunset 4X4 game drive in Mountain Zebra National Park: from prices available locally
-Nighttime 4X4 game drive in Addo Elephant National Park: from 445 ZAR
-Morning 4X4 game drive in Addo Elephant National Park: from prices available locally
-Kayaking Storms River: from 650 ZAR
-Storms River hiking trails and suspension bridge: from prices available locally
-Dyer Island Marine Safari Cruise: from 1840 ZAR
-Shark cage diving: from 2880 ZAR
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South African Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South African Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South African Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South African Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.