- Local culture
- National parks
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Young Adults
- Explore Kruger National Park
- Go on a scenic drive on Panorama Route
- Live an authentic village life with a local family at Venda Village
- Learn more about Zulu culture
From the respectful Venda of the far north to the communities of the southwest and from the colorful people of Swaziland to the proud Zulu nation, this trip will also give you the chance to meet people belonging to a variety of cultures.
Also included in the itinerary is a visit to Kruger National Park, where you will get the chance to sample the richness of South African wildlife. This tour comes to an end in Cape Town. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Johannesburg arrival
Day 2: Johannesburg - Dinokeng Game Reserve
Day 3: Dinokeng Game Reserve - Soutpansberg Mountain Range
Day 4: Venda village
Day 5: Venda village - Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park
Day 7: Kruger National Park - Panorama Route
Day 8: Eswatini
Day 9: Eswatini
Day 10: Eswatini - St. Lucia
Day 11: St. Lucia - Umhlanga
Day 12: Stay in a Zulu village
Day 13: Durban - Cape Town (flight)
Day 14: Free day in Cape Town
Day 15: Free day in Cape Town
Day 16: Cape Town departure
- Accommodation mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport departure transfer
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Car rental
- International as well as domestic flight tickets
- Activities not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.