- Enjoy a game drive in the internationally renowned Kruger National Park
- Visit the World Heritage site of St. Lucia on the southern tip of Isimangaliso Wetland Park
- Indulge in some leisure activities in the aweinspiring Southern Drakensburg Mountains
- See the towering rock formations in the incredible Cango Caves
- Relax and soak up the vibrant atmosphere in the beautiful city of Cape Town
South Africa in Depth introduces travellers to the country’s most famous sights, as well as some lesser-known spots that will impress the well-travelled visitor. Beginning in Johannesburg, the tour travels through the Lowveld to Hazyview, from where guests can visit the world-class Kruger National Park in search of game. The next stop is Swaziland en-route to the coastal town of St. Lucia, another wildlife haven. Following the coast towards Durban, the tour then heads into the stunning Drakensburg Mountains before returning to the city of Port Elizabeth on the southern coast. Guests will visit Tsitsikamma Forest and the incredible Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn before spending the last few nights of the tour in the scenic city of Cape Town.
Day 1: Johannesburg (arrival)
Day 2: Johannesburg - Hazyview
Day 3: Mpumalanga Kruger National Park
Day 4: Hazyview - Swaziland
Day 5: Swaziland - St Lucia
Day 6: St Lucia - Durban
Day 7: Durban - Drakensberg
Day 8: Drakensberg
Day 9: Drakensberg - Eastern Cape Coast
Day 10: Eastern Cape Coast - Port Elizabeth
Day 11: Port Elizabeth - Knysna
Day 12: Knysna - Oudtshoorn - Knysna
Day 13: Knysna - Cape Town
Day 14: Cape Town
Day 15: Cape Town - (departure)
- 14 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed superior hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 04 special dinners
- Transportation in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Services of a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Kruger National Park Conservation Levy (Subject to increase at the discretion of the game park)
- All local and applicable taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa In Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Africa In Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa In Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.