- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches
Enjoy fantastic Big 5 game viewing in the pristine wilderness of the acclaimed Kruger National Park and keep your eyes peeled for the wildlife wonders while on safari. Then, explore the Mpumalanga province’s magnificent Panorama Route, before heading to the cosmopolitan Cape Town. Here, experience a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula with leisure time in the Mother City. Relish the charming villages, a wine tasting and several stunning National Heritage sites. Take in the finest highlights that cosmopolitan Cape Town has to offer before setting off on a relaxing journey through the Garden Route. You’ll be spoiled with visits to the Cango Caves and an ostrich farm on the Garden Route, as well as a Featherbed lagoon cruise in Knysna and a visit to the Garden of Eden and Monkeyland.
Day 1: Johannesburg – Kruger
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Mpumalanga
Day 4: Mpumalanga – Johannesburg – Cape Town
Day 5: Cape Town
Day 6: Cape Town (free day)
Day 7: Cape Town – Price Albert
Day 8: Prince Albert – Oudtshoorn
Day 9: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
Day 10: Knysna
Day 11: Knysna – Port Elizabeth
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 4 dinners
- 1 x early morning open vehicle game drive on Day 2, and closed vehicle game drives
- Sightseeing as specified
- Flight and departure tax between Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Optional activities
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Tour Departs: Tuesday, selected departure dates Tour Notes: Minimum 2 guests Rates are on a per person sharing basis. Please enquire regarding single rates Choice of accommodation options available – Comfortable / A Cut Above / Premium. The rates given for this tour are based on the Comfortable option Guests will travel in the same vehicle but will overnight in different room types at certain hotels, depending on their chosen accommodation option All departures are in English. German commentary is available on selected departure dates NOTE: The Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour scheduled for Day 5 will be moved to Day 6 on the day of the Two Oceans Marathon in Cape Town Flights: Johannesburg – Cape Town (JNB/CPT) flight: Please book a flight to depart Johannesburg after 15h00 (Day 4).