South Africa Experience
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Young Adults
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 18-55 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23570
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Johannesburg, South Africa/ Cape Town, South Africa
- Learn about South Africa’s history on a bike tour of Soweto, Johannesburg
- Experience a once in a lifetime safari in Kruger National Park
- Immerse yourself in Swazi culture with a traditional Zulu community stay
- Explore beautiful Cape Town and see breathtaking views atop Table Mountain
- Get up close and personal with wild seals in their natural environment
From spotting the Big Five on the savanna to summiting the heights of Table Mountain, there are so many reasons to travel to South Africa. That’s why we’ve created South Africa Adventure, a 12 day trip that will have you immersed in indigenous Zulu communities, spotting herds of elephants and prides of lions on a once-in-a-lifetime safari, exploring dazzling cities, cruising around Cape Peninsula, and so much more. With an experienced group leader from the moment you land, an instant crew of mates and help with all your onward travel, get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Day 1: Arrive and meet the group
Day 2: Explore Johannesburg
Day 3: Travel to Hazyview & the Panorama Route
Day 4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: Open Vehicle Game Drive
Day 6: Travel to Eswatini
Day 7: Zulu Community Stay
Day 8: Explore Durban
Day 9: Table Mountain
Day 10: Discover Cape Town
Day 11: Cape Peninsula
Day 12: Check Out & Onward Travel
- 11 nights accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Private transport throughout plus an internal flight
- Experienced group leader and local guides
- Bike tour of Soweto
- Apartheid Museum entrance
- Jo-hannesburg pub crawl
- Drive the Panorama Route
- Half day open vehicle game drive of Kruger National Park
- Sunset game drive in Hlane National Park
- Local village Swa-zi cultural experience
- Historic walk of Cape Town
- Cocktail at Cafe Neo
- Return Ta-ble Mountain ticket
- Full day peninsula tour including entrance to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Seal island boat cruise
- Boulders beach penguins
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International flights (internal flight included)
- travel insurance
- some meals
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 May 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Africa Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.