- National parks
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Visit the great game reserves of South Africa and Swaziland. Search for the Big Five, learn about the history of the Zulu battlefields, explore the wetlands of St Lucia and discover the last absolute monarchy in Africa. Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five Hluhluwe iMfolozi - Home to the biggest rhino population in Africa Mlilwane - A walking safari in this secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains.
Day 1 : Trip begins at Johannesburg's International Airport (JNB); drive to the Drakensberg Mountains
Day 2 : Walk in Drakensberg World Heritage Site
Day 3 : Visit battlefields; drive on to St Lucia
Day 4 : Game Drives at Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve
Day 5 : At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
Day 6 : Drive to Swaziland
Day 7 : Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 8 : Drive to Kruger National Park
Day 9 : Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
Day 10 : Drive to O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) where our trip ends
- Sungubala Eco Camp (2 nights)
- St Lucia Safari Lodge (3 nights)
- Mlilwane Lodge or Rest Camp (2 nights)
- Pretoriuskop Rest Camp (1 night)
- Mogodi Lodge (1 night)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Local Guide(s)
- Safari Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Africa and Swaziland - Private Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa and Swaziland - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Africa and Swaziland - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa and Swaziland - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.